Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Confessions of a "Space-Facer" Part 4

Yes I’m aware that this is my forth blog about my online networking antics.
No…I’m not finished…yet. I could get to part 15 for all I know!

So…today I added another face book application. It’s called Superlative.
Until today I have been turning down application invites left right and center in hopes of keeping my facebook profile page less than a mile long.
Today I caved.
I don’t know if it was a moment of weakness or that I was just plain curious about the word “superlative” (I love words). Actually it was probably a bit of both.
It turns out that this application made it possible to make my favorite part of my high school yearbook and every day event. I get to nominate my friends for “most likely to…”.
My only regret (other than being even more addicted) is that I somehow clicked an option to add a link below all my nominated friend’s profile pictures…oops…sorry for cluttering up your facebook if you were victimized by my momentary lapse of “click happy superlative’ness”.
Anywho…back to the topic at hand.
I can even make up my own superlative if I can’t find a pre-existing one that fits the person I want to nominated.
So far I’ve nominated:
Evangela: most likely to make me laugh. (because she’s hilarious)
Brenda: most likely to be cuter than a Koala bear (because she’s very cute)
Peggy: most likely to work for Dunder Mifflin.(we talk about “The Office” a lot...it's so funny!)
Mehar: most likely to be Batman (I made this one up…because he thinks he is…so why resist it?)
Ryan: most likely to vibrate my hamster (because…ummm…it sounds a bit naughty and he’ll get a kick out of it)
Trish: most likely to party like a Rockstar (because if you knew her you’d know this is the absolute truth!)
Kevin: most likely to drop his keys in the toilet (because I’m actually surprised he hasn’t already done this)
Janelle: most likely to be a trophy wife (because she’s amazing)
George: most likely to take over the world (because he’s my boss and…well…he certainly has the potential!)
Tom: most likely to save the environment from global warming (because it was the most “green” option to chose from)

…and the list goes on…

Ryan asked me the other day: “What are you going to do if facebook gets cancelled”
…what the…?! Ok…*crying*
(wink, wink)

Sooo….What should I nominate you for? My fingers are ready and poised at the keys…

No comments: