Sunday, April 22, 2007

How To Spend A Sunday Afternoon!

Sooo...we headed to my parents place for Sunday lunch. We used to go every Sunday and do laundry in the afternoon but now that we own a house we have the luxury of doing the laundry at home. These days we usually make it out to Camp Krumrei every couple of weeks. This Sunday was a gorgeous day!!! The sun was out and we couldn't resist sitting in it on the deck in the afternoon! My parents live on a 30 acre
piece of land about 1/2 hr outside of St. Kitts. It's so peaceful to stand on the deck, feel the warm breeze and look out over the fields!
This is the view from my parent's porch



Everyone chatting and drinking coffee...Krumrei Sunday afternoon tradition!



Me...thinking...I think. (I don't know)



Even the cat couldn't resist the sunshine!



Ryan and the cat (affectionately known as Miss Mieux)



And here is the four of us...I think we're lookin' pretty cute!


So...there you have it, an afternoon with the Krumrei's...almost makes you wanna stop by eh? Well, if you do I'll tell my Mom and she'll put the coffee on!
Love Kath.


3 comments:

Janelle said...

i would LOVE to spend a SUnday afternoon with you guys!! :)
i LOVE your family!! :)
especially if the weather stays looking like that! it sure didn't look like that here today!

Janell said...

Hey! So, after taking a quick glance at your blog and the writing within, I've discovered that you have good taste in music and tv! I'm a huge fan of the office! anyways, just thought i'd let you know I stopped by.

Angela said...

I wish I could drop by and have a coffee with you and your fam!
I love sunny Sunday's like that. My parents have such a lovely farm too. . . and I have many fond memories there as well (and many loads on laundry done there too!)